By registering with MSP University, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Member Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not complete the registration process.
This Agreement may be modified from time to time. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements. The current version applies to your use of the Services and the Site both now and previously.
Access to online content
- We provide you the ability to create a Master Account and login credentials for your selected Membership subscription upon initial registration to the Site, with the ability to invite anyone within your organization to create Sub Accounts under your Master Account with their own individual login credentials, thus allowing anyone within your organization access to the Site’s content and Services at any time. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of these credentials, and for any and all activities that occur under them. You agree to notify MSPU immediately at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of the login credentials or any other breach of security you become aware of.
- At MSPU we recognize that privacy is important. We keep all information you provide us strictly confidential, and do not share this information without your prior written consent.
- MSPU grants Members unrestricted use of their subscribed content on its Site for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all local, state, national and international laws. The use of the MSPU Site or Services for any criminal or illegal activities is strictly forbidden, and MSPU will take legal action against violations of this policy.
- At any time, MSPU may add or enable features such as forums, blogs or others that may enable Members to post content to its Site. When you post to the Site, you understand and agree that this may be viewed and used by other Members who visit the Site. MSPU does not condone, and will not allow the publishing of explicit or offensive content.
- By registering with MSPU, you hereby certify that any content you post to the Site is original and that no other person or entity holds copyright to that content. You further agree to grant MSPU a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, transferable, fully sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, adapt, publish, translate and create derivative works from any content you post in any form, media or technology, whether now-known or hereafter developed.
- You acknowledge and agree that MSPU reserves all intellectual and copy rights to the layout, design, concept, content and organization of the MSPU Site and Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that MSPU is the sole owner of all right, title and interest in the Services, the Site, and all copyrights, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein.
- You acknowledge and agree that any use of the MSPU Services, Site, technology, content, and/or the copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, other than as described in this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge and agree that the distribution of any MSPU Services, technology, copyrights, or other intellectual property obtained through the MSPU Site to any third party not affiliated with your organization or company without the express written consent of MSPU is strictly prohibited. In addition, you agree not to copy the layout, design, concept and organization of the Site or Services during at any time.
- You agree not to use any of MSPU’s trade names, branding, services marks or any other trade insignia without MSPU’s prior written consent.
- We provide MSPU Services “as-is”, “with all faults” and “as available”.
- MSPU does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the Services.
- MSPU makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the services shall create any warranty whatsoever, whether by implication or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that in no event shall MSPU, its officers, directors, employees, vendors or agents be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising out of your use of the Site or Services provided by MSPU, including but not limited to loss of profits or revenue.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to the use of the Site or any Services provided by MSPU shall be cancellation of your membership to the Services.
- As a Member, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless MSPU, its officers, directors, employees, vendors and agents against any and all liability, claims, suits, losses, costs and legal fees caused by, arising out of, or resulting from any breach of your covenants under this Agreement or your use of the Services or the Site.
- Once registered, all MSPU subscription services are maintained by you on a voluntary, month-to-month basis with no long-term commitment requirements. You have the option of cancelling your MSPU Membership at any time with absolutely no obligation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests must be received before the first day of your billing cycle (Renewal Date) in order to take effect for that billing cycle. We are unable to prorate for partial term usage, for non-usage of the Services while you are an active Member, or for any other reason. If you do not cancel your MSPU Membership prior to your Renewal Date, you authorize MSPU to charge your credit card the current subscription fee on a monthly basis, and on the anniversary date of your initial membership, and agree that the issuer on the card used during your initial registration is authorized to pay this fee according to the terms of this Agreement. You also agree that you have read, understood and accepted MSPU’s Membership Agreement and payment terms.
Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall be effective for as long as you use the Services.
- Either you or MSPU may terminate this Agreement with or without cause, upon thirty (30) days notice to the other party. MSPU may terminate this Agreement immediately if you fail to make any payment due or determines that you have materially breached this Agreement in any manner.
- The termination of this Agreement shall immediately terminate your access to the Services. Neither MSPU nor any of MSPU’s officers, directors, employees, vendors and agents shall be liable to you for termination of the Services for any reason.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, the perpetual license for any content you have granted to MSPU shall survive. Any and all other provisions which would be expected to survive termination shall remain in full force and effect in accordance with their terms.
- Your rights and obligations under this Agreement cannot be transferred or assigned directly or indirectly to any entity without the prior written consent of MSPU.
- If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, all notices permitted or required under this Agreement shall be by email, to us at email@example.com, and to you at the email address you provide MSPU during the registration process, or to such other address as either of us shall specify in writing as our addresses for notice. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Evidence of successful transmission shall be retained.
- MSPU may modify the terms of this Agreement at its sole discretion by posting modifications on its website. Your continued use of the Services after notice of modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modifications. If you do not agree to the modifications, you should cancel your membership to the Services and terminate this Agreement.
I have read, understand and agree to the terms of the MSPU Membership Agreement, and that I will be charged a monthly fee as long as I maintain a paid MSPU Membership.